Aren't There Any More Great Heroes?

This article says that Bear Grylls is a fraud.

Incidentally, I always had a hunch that some of the stuff wasn't completely legit.... for instance, when Bear said he'd never drunk urine before, I wondered why he'd do it now.

Still, I think it's a great show and whenever there's a TV crew involved, it's a TV production.

True survival people say that for their money Survivor Man is the real deal. While this may be true, Bear's show makes for better TV, and I say if you believe everything you see on tv, well...

Comments

  1. I'm not in the slightest big surprised, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:54 PM

    Sad... I like that show.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy D-Blog Day, Uh, I Guess...

The gun in my basement.

Sh*t Diabetics Say