Post Run Massage?

Tomorrow will be an interesting experiment.

I'm off work (yay summer hours!) and am starting the day with a 15 mile run. Several months ago, the wife gave me a gift certificate for a massage at a local spa. Friday afternoon, I'm cashing it in.

I was last at this spa a few years ago when I wasn't running. It was a truly glorious hour of my life, but was made somewhat worse when I could barely move the next day (which somehow seemed to defeat the purpose).

Now, I'm not sure what to expect. My fitness is way beyond what it was back then. However, running doesn't exactly make you more flexible. And, 15 miles tomorrow morning isn't exactly a walk in the park either. The massage, I'm sure I'll love. But the aftermath? Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy D-Blog Day, Uh, I Guess...

Sh*t Diabetics Say

The gun in my basement.