Google Knows Everything About Me, But I'm a Lot Faster at Work


So the other day, I finally downloaded Google desktop, which basically indexes everything you've ever written, viewed, read or downloaded to your computer. Actually, this was the second time I've downloaded it. The first time, it kind of creeped me out it worked so good, so I deleted it, but I'm so sick of the slllllloooow speed of Windows search, I reinstalled it.

If, like me, you're a file monger and, like me, you're awful at having a good folder system and if, like me, you're constantly looking for stuff on your computer, do yourself a favor: download this program. Creepy or not, it flat out works. And wicked fast, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy D-Blog Day, Uh, I Guess...

The gun in my basement.

Sh*t Diabetics Say