Tour de France Time


In my opinion, perhaps the most underestimated sporting event is the Tour de France, which is underway all this month. What is it? Basically, it's 22 one-hundred mile bicycle races, taking place during 23 days over the highest mountains of France.

I always pay a little attention to the Tour, but this year I'm keeping a closer watch. Why? Because Lancaster County's own Floyd Landis is one of the favorites. Whoda thunk it?

Keeping in mind that this blog tries to be about the intersection of marketing and technology, here's an interesting article that explains how - in some ways - the bikes the pros ride are crappier than ones you and I could buy (assuming you have $5,000 burning a hole in your pocket).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy D-Blog Day, Uh, I Guess...

The gun in my basement.

Sh*t Diabetics Say