Call Me a Show-Off

Ever since I started running in July, I thought it would be cool if I could post snippets of my workouts on my blog. I have no good reason for this other than to brag and to motivate myself, but hey - whatever gets you through the day.

I finally found a service that lets you do just that. If you keep your running log at Breaking the Tape, you can easily get some javascript like I have on the right (I selected my last three workouts, but they have many options.).

So now even my blog readers will know if I'm staying off the couch!

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:04 AM

    Amen, brother Marcus! After months of messed-up up service and lame excuses (on the rare occasions they respond to my complaints) I'm finally throwing in the towel and switching from Zookoda to fdeedblitz too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy D-Blog Day, Uh, I Guess...

The gun in my basement.

Sh*t Diabetics Say