Comments Have Been Restored

So over the weekend Reyna commented on my Facebook wall wondering why comments were turned off on my blog, which caused me to go, "Huh?"

It seems when I switched blog templates a while back the commenting got all messed up. I didn't even notice it since many people comment on FB when I post on the blog, and those of you who aren't my friend on FB, well I just figured you didn't have anything to say!

So it appears comments have been restored, though I will keep an eye on it to make sure.

In other news, if you're coming here via the Lancaster Sunday News article, yesterday, welcome! And if you don't know what I'm talking about, feel free to read the story here.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy D-Blog Day, Uh, I Guess...

The gun in my basement.

Sh*t Diabetics Say