Bob Potts Marathon - Photo Proof



There were about 4 pix taken of me during the Bob Potts Marathon. This is the only one that doesn't look like it was taken in the second trimester, however.

It also cracks me up how the bike rider is grinning like a fool. Though I was appreciative of the many bikers on the course offering gels, etc., this one was like my own personal vulture, slowly going past me, pulling over and waiting for me, repeating the same thing over and over.... for 3 hours. Our conversations were always the same:

Him: "Biker on your left."
Me: "Uh, huh."

This picture was also taken right around the 18 mile mark --- right about where my Boston pace started to go bye-bye.

The guy on the right? Yeah, he beat me, as did most of the people I encountered in the second half of the race. I went out conservatively, but still think that of the runners I saw in the 2nd half, I passed about 30% and the rest passed me.

Good times, good times.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy D-Blog Day, Uh, I Guess...

The gun in my basement.

Sh*t Diabetics Say