The Best Laid Plans....

Why do I even attempt Spring marathons?

Last year, I hurt myself after three weeks of training. This year, after a flawless first week, I got the sore throat from hell. It's only now beginning to abate and I haven't run a step in five days.

It appears to be getting a little better so I'll try to resume tomorrow.

I wouldn't say all hope's lost as the plan's pretty easy at this point, but nevertheless, hardcore training in this part of the country at this time of the year is difficult to say the least. But I'm going to try to be zen about it, remind myself that the marathon's a long way away and I won't even sign up for at least two months. At least, that's the idea.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy D-Blog Day, Uh, I Guess...

Sh*t Diabetics Say

The gun in my basement.