The Diabetic Poster Child


If you're looking for an insulin pump - and hey who isn't? - you might find me in a propaganda packet from Minimed in the coming months.

I'd traded some e-mails with the company over the previous months and - long story, short - they sent me the final version of my testimonial which - in Minimed legal speak - may or may not be used in literature. Click on the thumbnail to see the full size version of my ohmygodwhatdidIdobeforemyinsulinpump flyer.

Which is actually pretty true. If you're a diabetic and you're not on the pump, get one on. Life is much much easier. Everything is much much easier. And you'll have more energy to do all sort of things with. Like run, for instance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy D-Blog Day, Uh, I Guess...

The gun in my basement.

Sh*t Diabetics Say